10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Cladding
Smooth Spruce Tongue & groove Cladding (L)0.89m (W)95mm (T)7.5mm, Pack of 5
- Once final decoration has been applied wipe with a soft & clean damp cloth
Features and benefits
Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Condition battens and cladding
- Use cladding clips to attach cladding to battens
- If using in a bathroom or kitchen ensure all timbers are sealed on all sides and ends
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Great product for cost paid
Clacks - 8 months ago
This product done a great job cladding the stairs and hall, it looked absolutely brilliant once it was all finished and painted, it’s cheap and quick to use, I use no more nails to glue it onto the wall and never had one single problem, would recommend to any would be D.I.Y. enthusiastic person who knows what they are doing
Worst roughest supposedly smooth timber I have eve
Bodgerafterthisproduct - 2 years ago
Total rubbish but once I had started I had to carry on would not recommend I did not have one perfect piece in 10 packs if it was for a visable area I would have returned it so be warned
Dacha - 4 years ago
Does the job ok but the width comes in at 90mm and you get about 10% wastage with split boards or missed groves/tongues so order more than you think you need.
SteveH1941 - 4 years ago
Bought this for a specific purpose. It did the job
bakerite - 4 years ago
I have bought this cladding many times for different projects. It is ideal for internal applications both with battens or glued directly to the wall with grab adhesive.