See more Roofing felt
Glidevale Type LR Grey Roofing felt underlay, (L)20m (W)1m
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Protect VP300 is a medium weight vapour permeable roof underlay and is suitable for all pitched roofs, particularly fully supported applications.
- UV resistant
- Store rolls on a flat dry surface, protected from the weather. Do not lay Protect VP300 in contact with any un-dried timber preservative (whether water or solvent based). In accordance with good building practice, this product should be covered as soon as possible after installation and preferably not more than one month after initial exposure
Features and benefits
Protect VP300 is both CE marked and BM TRADA certified and provides an economic solution when the highest specification of roof underlay is not required. It’s suitable for use in Wind Uplift Resistance Zones 1-3 at 345mm batten gauge.
- Vapour permeable with a performance better than required in BS 5250
- Completely water and airtight with >2.0 m water resistance
- Good all-round performance for its weight and one of the best in its class
- Is UV and heat resistant and can be used as a temporary covering
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in accordance with BS 5250 and NHBC requirements
|Standard||EN 13859-1&2, EN ISO 20811, EN 12310-1, EN12311, EN ISO 12572|
|Material||Polypropylene (PP) spunbond fleece|