See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Air purifying Brilliant white Matt Emulsion paint 5L
Our stores do not stock this product
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with an appropriate sealer or primer. For non-powdery surfaces, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler, when sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal, apply a suitable primer or undercoat.
- Stir gently before use, apply using a brush or roller when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. May need to apply up to 2 coats on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours.
Features and Benefits
GoodHome air purifying is a multi-surface paint that helps depollute your home by reducing formaldehyde from the air.
- Washable and scrubbable, making it easy to remove stains.
- It can be used in kids' rooms, general living spaces, kitchens and bathrooms.
- With a suitable primer, it can be used on wood and metal too.
- Offers exceptional hiding power depending on the surface you are painting.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Children's bedrooms, kitchens & bathrooms|
|Litre capacity (L)||5L|
|Colour description||Brilliant white|
|Coverage||Up to 10 m² per litre|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & scrubbable|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|