See more Hot & Cold Basin Pillar Taps
GoodHome Annagh Basin pillar tap
Our stores do not stock this product
- Included: 2x fixing kits & instruction manual
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Features and benefits
This traditional style chrome basin tap from the Annagh collection is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.1 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
Steamed - 1 month ago
Taps look good and are easy to use. My son has additional needs and these taps are very easy for him to turn on and off. Only issue is the hot tap turns a different direction to the cold to turn on and off, but you get use to it. For the price you can’t really complain.
Hard to grip with wet hands
Midlandsartist - 4 months ago
We purchased these taps in store - we didn't come onto the website to read any reviews. Well, we're certainly paying the price now. Although they look reasonably modern, they are almost impossible to grip when your hands are wet. Absolute pain in the bottom when you have to make sure you dry your hands before turning the tap off, not to mention and unnecessary waste of water. I would not recommend these to anyone and just wish we had read reviews before making a rash purchase in store. Worst bit is, we've also purchased the matching Bath taps!
Abdu - 5 months ago
suddenly blocked and broken and I cannot fax it, I don't know why?
Timesup - 6 months ago
I bought these taps as they looked good. After fitting they are horrendous to use. The actual top becomes unscrewed when you turn them the wrong way and they are impossible to use with wet soapy hands - AVOID
Hot tap faulty
Papagirdz - 10 months ago
I brought these taps in April and only been fitted for 4 weeks, hot tap now very hard to turn on & off near impossible with wet hands will need to return