See more Curtain pole sets
GoodHome Athens Grey Brushed nickel effect Extendable Ball Curtain pole Set, (L)2000mm-3300mm (Dia)19mm
- Extendable length
- Comes with 4x poles, 4x finials and 4x brackets
- Can be cut to size
- Fittings & fixings not included
Features and benefits
This GoodHome curtain pole set is the right choice for hanging curtains on your bedroom and living room window. It includes 4x poles, 4x finials and 4x brackets for an easy display of your curtains.
- The diameter of the pole can carry light to medium weight curtains without bending. Can be used with eyelet, loop and tape header curtains + rings
- Suitable for window widths between 200 cm and 330cm
- Easily adjust the pole length to the window width
- You can easily cut the pole to size, to get the right size that fits your window. Be sure to measure the space before cutting the pole
|Effect||Brushed nickel effect|
Easy to take curtain pole off to hang curtains
cell1 - 3 months ago
Bought for a rental property. Very easy to use to change curtains if the pole needs removing. It does not need any tools to remove as it fits snugly into the bracket and is supported by a plastic cushion. Very cheap to buy but look expensive and good quality. Love the design.
Does the job, strong enough - looks good.
Kay UK - 4 months ago
Yes, it doesn't come with the screws and plugs. So what; what is this fuss all about on the comments? Does the job perfectly, looks good and durable.
Tribe21 - 5 months ago
Like everbody else taken in by the picture on packaging of plugs and screws. Never bought a pole without screws included. In fact all the items required for this curtain poles are extras!!!
Curtain pole with NO SCREWS!
SF7 - 6 months ago
No screws included. How do they expect the curtain pole to stay up? Maybe by mind control? No more nails adhesive? It’s beyond me the cost of the item and screws are an extra charge. Seriously! Now it’s costing more to pop out and buy the screws I need. Definitely surpassed yourselves this time.
Difficult to fit
Smilysue - 1 year ago
Really difficult to get the pole to fit in the bracket because of the plastic pads you would need to have super strength. I ended up taking the pad out and putting it behind the bracket even then it was not very secure