See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Bachata Beige Tile effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.6m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl tiles imitates a classic beige tile floor
- This floor is easy to install thanks to the click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to moderate traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Absolute rubbish. Do not buy
mabel2 - 26 days ago
Laid this product 9 months ago. As soon as it's replacement arrives it is coming up. Our last floor was down for 9 years so really resent having to fit 2 floors in less than a year. Awful to fit, laminate chips and cracks. Once down the joins have opened up, the floor has warped and we have a bulge on one place and it has cracked in places. It also stains. On delivery almost every pack had cracked planks which we had to take back to the store. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I too would have given it no stars if that was possible
jampot83 - 3 months ago
Was a little disappointed that a couple of boards were slightly chipped in the box but we managed to hide them under cupboards to save having to exchange. Other than that this floor has a lovely finish to it and it’s easy to clean. Very light in colour so shows up everything! Happy with the finished result.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Andywc - 5 months ago
The reviews written about this flooring are correct, do not buy this product.
Ron Burgundy - 6 months ago
Do not but this product absolutely terrible no other words can describe it. It was only fitted 4 months ago and already needs replacing.
beembeem - 9 months ago
We have had this in our bathroom now for about a month it is very fragile when laying and now is starting to crack at the joints so would not recommend this product