We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Bathroom Brilliant white Soft sheen Emulsion paint 2.5L
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with an appropriate sealer or primer. For non-powdery surfaces, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler, when sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use, apply using a brush or roller when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. May need to apply up to 2 coats on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. This paint is not recommended for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures.
Features and benefits
GoodHome bathroom paint is ideal for the walls and ceiling of your bathroom.
- It's soft sheen finish is stain and mould resistant.
- Moisture resistant, preventing the appearance of mould.
- Washable and scrubbable, making it easy to remove stains
- Highly light reflective, helping your room feel brighter
- We don't recommend it for areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example in shower enclosures.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Clairen - 11 days ago
The paint covered the walls and ceiling really well!
I like the sheen. As a Dulux fan I was reluctant to try another paint but I was pleasantly surprised by this. Good quality paint.
Littlefran - 16 days ago
Not sure what the other reviewers are doing wrong but I used this paint in my bathroom and its fab. I dont find its thin at all and I would say it covers much better than delux. I use B&Q home paint for all your walls and furniture projects and it really is by far the best paint I've ever used
ColB5150 - 30 days ago
Spend a few pounds extra and buy Dulux, this is the worst paint I've ever used. You'll be painting for the rest of your life trying to cover the patches it leaves.
Surprised by the other reviews!?
daca - 1 month ago
Bought this in-store and probably wouldn’t have had I seen the other reviews but so far it’s excellent. Can’t yet comment on longevity but have had no issues at all with application. Suspect the issue is down to technique rather than the quality of the paint.
Avoid this paint at all costs
jimmybandq - 1 month ago
This is by far the worst paint I have ever used. Applied it to the wall after cleaning the wall. This paint was so patchy and is so thin it’s not even worth painting on the wall in the first place. Don’t by this paint or you will be spending ages removing it from the wall like I had to!