See more Paint
GoodHome Coachella Metallic effect Furniture paint, 125ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A popular GoodHome interior furniture paint that is suitable for use on wall & ceiling, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Coachella is a wonderful shade of gold that will add a statement to your space. The paint should be applied on any melamine and wood surfaces to create a consistent finish. This 125ml size will cover up to 12 m² on average. You can use a brush or roller to apply an even layer. It will dry quickly between coats meaning you can recoat it in 12 hours. Made with protective technology, this paint is washable and resistant to stains, allowing you to free yourself from the worries of everyday damage to your new surfaces. As well as looking brilliant, this water-based paint is safe for use in your home. It contains minimal VOCs, making it a safe choice for you and your environment.
- For use on Furniture
- Suitable for use on Melamine & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Remove wax, oil from wood and light sand melamine surfaces. Wash surface thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. The surfaces in your home may have been painted in the past with paint containing lead. Special care must be taken when sanding or stripping these surfaces
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. 2 coats are recommended. To finish apply a GoodHome furniture lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces such as table tops and chair seats extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It is washable and durable, meaning your newly painted look will last for longer
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|