See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 145 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Included: Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
- Suitable surface: Any floor type
- Self adhesive
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 145|
Rubbish for different height floors
DanF0202 - 3 months ago
A waste of money. These will not adequately meet two floors of different heights. I bought 2 and tried one over the maximum height difference of 17mm, which it completely failed to do, and another to cover approx 5mm. While this one could be fitted, it won't sit flush with both floors. Once you have attempted to fit it, pulling it out to make any adjustment will likely destroy it. An awful product.
A tidy finish
Anonymous - 5 months ago
I bought two of these to finish the edging of a click vinyl floor that I had laid. The instructions provided are very basic. On both of the products I purchased, when trying to remove the fixing pack, it removed the backing covering from the strip which exposed the adhesive.
Trying to join two of the strips is a fiddly thing to do. The joining strip can come quite sharp, but it is a neat enough finish. Getting the securing pegs into the track on the back of the trim is easy enough in theory, but they can be hard to push through.
A decent finish which matches the floor I put down.