We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 155 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Included: Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
- Suitable surface: Any floor type
- Self adhesive
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 155|
Did the job
Cckl - 10 months ago
Looks nice and matches the LVT very well. But I agree with the previous review, if you remove the plastic backing it exposes the glue edges.
Other than that no issues
Brilliant for 2 floors of equal height
ImpressedDIYer - 1 year ago
Brilliant for 2 floors of equal height where the self-adhesive strips make fitting a doddle, but make sure you cut to length before removing the protective cover as otherwise the glue strips make cutting tricky. I didn't realise they had this till I had removed all the packaging on the first one I fitted. A mention of the self-adhesive feature on the front label would be useful, as it is a definite plus.