See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 160 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 160|
Absolute cheap rubbish
Bills99 - 1 month ago
Bends, rocks when in position, does not sit flush, fittings cheap, bend and snap. Absolute waste of money and time
scottie951 - 7 months ago
cut to size and looks great. However plastic plugs for fitting are quite flimsy and if they bend they are useless. With only 4 in the pack no room for error.
Very easy to fit
stemc - 1 year ago
Excellent product. Very simple to fit. Only takes a few minutes to install. Good quality product. Far superior to ones I have bought from other diy suppliers in the past
Try this before drilling
Craig R - 1 year ago
Cut with a junior hacksaw easily, covers the gap well including roughly 8mm level variation and look flat on both surfaces. I read a review on a different one of these saying it didn't stick in the drilled holes so rather than 6mm holes as instructed, I drilled 5.5mm holes which grip very well - I used a rubber mallet to tap it down into position.
does the job in style
Remmy123 - 1 year ago
Bought this to cover the threshold between laminate to laminate flooring which was a DIY job. Very versatile strip can be used as stick on only or with hidden plastic anchor posts. It can span different hight thresholds within limits. The glue is so strong you will not need posts as long as your threshold is flat and not undulating. Its made of metal so strong but easy to cut with a hacksaw. Time will tell how well it wears..