See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 20 Matt Silver effect Threshold (L)180cm
- For covering expansion gap between 2 any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- Made from anodised aluminium for durability and resistance from scratches and wear. With brushed metallic steel effect for a decorative finish
- For easy installation, threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately to ensure a adhesion and flush finish
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 20|
Good product needs TLC to install.
Anonymous - 7 months ago
The threshold is not bad at all. It looks very clean once installed. It is likely to scratch over time as it is aluminium.
Unfortunately, B&Q do not share the installation guide here (see attached now). The drilled hole needs to be 6mm diameter 50mm deep else the screws will bend. Also, use a wooden block when using a hammer and hold the rail steady hammering each screw a few millimetre a time pass-by-pass and it all goes in well. If the screws start to bend, start again, take it easy and be sensible. (don't just whack it in)