See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 230 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 230|
This product is very poor
Poshboy67 - 1 month ago
Don't waste your money! The plastic posts are flimsy and don't fit easily. I had to tap them in with a hammer and small screwdriver. I used exactly the size drill bit recommended. The posts bent or came out and the strip ended up bent. I manager to straighten it by hand and used an adhesive to fit to the floor. Thank goodness for Gorilla Glue as it does what it says on the bottle! very frustrating and a waste of money.
Superspike - 9 months ago
I brought 3 of these for our bungalow and I was slightly worried as some reviews were not to good, they are excellent. You must drill a 6mm hole for the pins and drill the holes deeper than the pins. I used only 3 pins and it held rock solid. Make sure the holes you drill are in alinement and make sure the pins are directly over the holes before you bash them in (use a bit of wood to protect the threshold bar). Follow these steps and you should have no problems.