We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Thresholds, t-bars & reducers
GoodHome DECOR 255 Wood effect Threshold (L)93cm
- For covering expansion gap between any adjacent flooring of equal or different heights. Also effective along walls or skirting boards (with included end wedges)
- Comes with Fittings & fixings & end wedges included
- Suitable surface: Any floor type
Features and benefits
Provide a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project with this aluminium threshold bar.
- This threshold bar is perfect for creating a smooth transition between two level floor surfaces of equal or differing heights, for masking expansion gap and for protecting the exposed raw edges of floor coverings
- Made from aluminium for durability and strong resistance from scratches. With wood effect for a decorative finish
- For strong pullout resistance, the threshold bar comes with a dual fitting system which is easy to install. Attach the bar with the invisible PVC dowel system and/or the self adhesive tape. Use them together or separately. The shape of the threshold bar and these fixing systems allow you to join two level floor surfaces with equal or different heights up to 17mm
- A connecting piece is included so multiple threshold bars can be joined together for a longer length. The wedges can be used to install the threshold bar along the wall
|Model name/number||DECOR 255|
Tapometer - 19 days ago
I have purchased two of these and found them to be easy to fit and look good once installed. Probably the best I have used so far TBH. One tip though if using a hammer to install pegs use a piece of wood across the length of the trim and knock down the pins evenly until they meet the floor.
Ease of use
jondoe9 - 2 months ago
This is the best threshold bar I have ever used, it is so easy to use. Cut to size, drill holes,fit pins to bar and tap into place using a stip of wood and hammer knocking into place a bit at a time.
terrible thing (prefer old type)
o3ko - 3 months ago
looks ok after purchasing But terrible to fit.bend after using gently hammer ..need to but something else now
Dreadful, not fit for purpose.
bridlingtondelboy - 3 months ago
I needed two of these edging strips to bridge a gap between new wooden floor and existing tiles with a height difference of 13-15mm. I drilled the necessary holes at the centres & depth given on the instructions. Fitted the plastic pins to the underside of the strip and then it went horribly pear shaped. Whilst the pins went into the holes I struggled to get them down without a tap for a hammer, which altered the profile of the strip. When I finally located the strip against both the surfaces the glue on each underside of the strip did not hold against either surface. An awful product, not fit for purpose, What a waste of money!