See more Scotias & floor trims
GoodHome DECOR 75 Wood effect Scotia trim, 220cm
- Perfect for covering the expansion gap between the edge of the laminate flooring and the skirting boards.
- Comes with 1x scotia trim
- To fix to the wall, double-faced tape, nails or glue may be used
Features and benefits
This MDF scotia trim provides a professional, smart and elegant finish to your flooring project.
- Made from responsibly sourced PEFC Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), this scotia trim is highly duarable and resistant against every day impacts and shocks
- Easy to install, with three possible different fitting systems. It can be cut to size so you can get the perfect fit
- Covered with a decorative foil-faced paper, this scotia trim gives unity with your wooden flooring decor
|Material||Foil-faced paper & medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Model name/number||DECOR 75|
26Cath - 13 days ago
We have this throughout our home. It looks great next to the laminate.
Xcarla - 3 months ago
The trim it's self is fine it's the sticky label they put on it thats not peeled off carefully but all trims were damaged from it
Too thin. Too brittle.
GNK - 4 months ago
Cheap and badly made, you can’t fix it with nails or brads because it’s too thin, and crumbles with the slightest bit of pressure.
Look terrible, so upset
Giorgiacook - 6 months ago
I bought these back in July and also have the flooring to match which I absolutely LOVE! After living in emergency accommodation for 2 years with my baby we finally got a home and these have only been down a few months and already are peeling on every single one and look awful. I spent so much money an my lounge looks terrible now
Great looking trim
Jcadzo - 11 months ago
Bought this trim as it was the closest match to the laminate i had purchased. Was a bit dubious at first due to a couple of negative reviews but i have no problems at all and looks great. Will buy again.