See more Renovation paint
GoodHome Durable Delaware Matt Cabinet & wardrobe paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
GoodHome cabinet and wardrobe paint is a great solution for renovating your kitchen, bathroom and bedroom cupboards. It is designed to be used on many different surfaces such as wood, melamine, plastic-coated cabinets and doors, metal and glass.
- For use on Cabinet & wardrobes
- To paint cupboard doors and drawers remove them from the units and lay on a horizontal surface. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint. When painting wooden doors, remove wax, oil and fill any holes or defects with a wood filler
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- Its hard-wearing formulation is highly durable and resistant to everyday food and drink spillages
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|