We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Floor paint & treatments
GoodHome Durable New haven Matt Floor & stair paint, 750ml
GoodHome floor and stair paint is an ultra durable and washable solution. It can be used on wood, laminate or tiled flooring.
- To prepare floor tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. Prepare wood by removing wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The formulation is designed to be ultra durable so it can survive the every day heavy footfall on your floors and stairs.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
This product is so good
Gailc - 1 year ago
I bought this in Dec 2019, excellent product, I had dark floors to start with and one coat was enough to give it the rustic look, definitely going to buy this product again and again, to do the rest of my floors
Coverage far less than stated
Mary1975 - 1 year ago
Coverage far less than estimated on the product details. I think a .75 litre can covered about 5 m square (poorly). Will probably need three coats.