See more Single lever taps
GoodHome Edulis Silver Stainless steel effect Kitchen Side lever Tap
- Comes with 2x pre-fitted tap hoses, tap fitting tool, fixings and instruction manual
- Operation: Single lever
- High or low pressure
- Hose supplied
- Only hand tighten the flexible hose connections to the tap body. Tighten hose nuts to the home water connections using a correct wrench. Do not over-tighten, twist or fold the flexible hoses during installation. If in doubt consult relevant technical expertise
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
A good tap should not only be functional, it should look great too. The Edulis tap is designed to take centre stage in the kitchen. Its dynamic form is inspired by moving water. The addition of crisp side creases that fade towards the seam gives the tap a sense of control in an organic form.
- When it comes to installation, you don't want to spend hours finding the right tools before you've even started. That's why this tap comes complete with a fitting tool to make it easier to install
- We love anything that's easy to clean - like the rubber spouts on our taps that can be rubbed clean with a cloth or even your finger to remove limescale build-up. It really is that simple
- Finding ways to consume water more efficiently in your home matters to us. We've fitted all our GoodHome taps with a clever aerator to regulate the flow of water, helping you save water
- Our taps are crafted with high quality materials. Even the finish creates a hardwearing scratch resistant exterior
- Single lever taps mix hot and cold water making it easier to control the temperature
|Effect||Stainless steel effect|
|Hose bore size (imperial)||0.31"|
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Connection type||British Standard Pipe (BSP) female|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.2bar|
|Tap flow type||Single channel|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Aerator type||Rubber easyclean|
|Tap cartridge type||35mm ceramic cartridge|
A focus point in the kitchen
Baz Lightyear - 8 months ago
The tap was installed the same day of purchase. It was one of the most expensive ones on display. A well made, good looking unique mixer tap which stood out. It certainly looks the part with the elephants trunk like appearance and operates as such. Have no issues in these areas.
The one issue I do have, which I clearly now have noticed is, when the tap lever is returned to the stop/off position there is still a trickle of water dispersing from the Spout. My previous Franke Maris Tap had no such issue. Once the tap was off, the flow of water immediately stopped. Otherwise would have given it 5 Stars.
Another thing to note is that this tap, as it appears is matched by it's heavy weight and is therefore in my opinion (as well as the plumbers) is more suitable to be fitted onto hard worktops eg. granite, quartz, wood etc. If fitted to a Steel Sink, there is a posiblity of some flex.
This product is absolutely rubbish
Nik Nak - 10 months ago
This product is being marketed abd sold as a premium product, but is far from it.
The tap itself feels from heavy and robust and upon first impressions seems very good. However the tap has not fitting base and is top heavy therefore will never sit flat or correctly on the sink and will always being pulling away from its fitment. The top part of the tap has a moving section which is of a different metal and colour which is not shown on the box or on-line and is not aligned with the lower part due to cheap manufacturing.
The attached flex hose are cheap and the rubber washer is not sized correctly therfore allowing water to weep from the top of the nut.