We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Cabinet hinges
GoodHome Enden Hinge piston support
- Guarantee - 25 years
- Compatible with To be used with hinges in bridging and wall cabinets
- Simple to fit
- Secure brackets and hinges using supplied screws, fix the door on cabinet, fix door lift on brackets
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with 1x gas-piston stay & fixing brackets
- Not soft close
Features and benefits
We've designed this hinge for bridging cabinet doors, simply open the door and the gas stay will hold the door in place until you've push it closed.
- Designed with quality in mind to give you ultimate performance, these GoodHome hinges come with a 25-year guarantee.
- The gas stay system smoothly opens the door and holds in place so you can easily access the cupboard with peace of mind that it won't slam shut.
|Product type||Hinge piston support|
|Number of pieces||1|
No problems fitting
Dogley - 9 months ago
Fitted this to a 600 unit and stevia bridging door. The door has in fact got markings on it for ease of fit. Fitted first time with no additional adjustments needed. Good value and works a treat.
The instructions are hopeless
Jeff1234 - 1 year ago
The instructions assume a particular cupboard size but do not give them! The instructions should relate to the product being sold.
I fitted them by working out the dimensions for myself. Also be careful 60N will only lift a light door!
Door opens beautifully but now doesn’t shut!
CornishMaidOf2 - 1 year ago
Bought this for a 600mm bridging unit door. Firstly the instructions gave the wrong measurements- followed them to the letter and there wasn’t enough room for the strut to compress when closed. So calculated myself and now plenty of room but the door doesn’t stay shut!!! Just pops straight back open again! Better instruction required as well as a list of B&Q cabinets and doors that this isn’t suitable for.