See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Bel air Metallic effect Emulsion paint 2L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Love this paint
Alicevy - 21 days ago
Gives a lovely textured finish. I just wish there was a tester pot as i need to touch up a few filled in holes but not purchasing a big tub.
jackie1112 - 1 month ago
The colour of this paint is nothing like the shade on the tin. It is almost black and doesnt have any metallic sparkle at all. Coverage is terrible too. I cant return it cause I have tried it but will now need to make a trip to recycling to get rid of it.
Worst paint ever
Branchy_15 - 1 month ago
I bought this paint for a new build house it looked amazing on the write up and color chart. But it is the worst paint I have ever used I went by the coat instructions did the two walls and went back when it was dry and it leaves horrible roller marks that make it look like you have painted in two different colors. Should not be on sale!
Worst paint ever!!!!
Anonymous - 3 months ago
I bought this product yesterday at the Cumbernauld store, bought 2... as per recommended amount as per your own website. I came home excited, this was short lived. I spent a whole day with this paint. 1 coat,2 , 3, 4 it was a nightmare. All you could see was marks, it was awful. I reserved a further 2 at the bishopbrigs store thinking maybe I needed more coats as it is a funny paint to work with I gave it the benefit of the doubt.
We got through one tub and decided to give up.
I do not recommend this to anyone. We are now out of £45 plus that's not taking into consideration the mixed painted we purchased from yourselves tonight.the several brushes and rollers we bought thinking it was those...
Dont waste your money!
Before anyone asks. Walls were all sanded and cleaned etc before painting... following instructions to a t... never ever again will a purchase anything like this again.
VALSPAR BLEND V700 TO THE RESCUE.
Awful!! Like painting with water.
leigh100904 - 4 months ago
I can not believe how bad this paint is. 0 coverage and I can honestly say I've never bought a product so far from what it is supposed to look like. Taking both back tubs back, waste of money and time.