See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Bel air Metallic effect Emulsion paint, 2L
GoodHome metallic feature wall paint is perfect for creating a striking statement wall in your home
- Preparation is key to ensure the best finish for metallic paints. New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, use a roller or mini roller and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Creates an eye-catching metallic effect on your walls
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Ingsong - 2 months ago
I have done a number of projects with this paint stripes with the gold colour, the charcoal colour on my focus wall and this colour I have used in my kitchen. This paint is great to use finished product looks amazing I have also used the glitter paint by good home my house is completely decorated using these paints
Statement touch to room
Aud678 - 3 months ago
Even though I read other reviews, the reason they are low is because I think people did not mix this paint well. It solidifies at the bottom, and needs a good mixing for about 10 mins, until silver in colour, with no streaks. 2 coats were fine, then I put another on top the next day. It looks lovely, and adds a wow factor to the room.
Nothing like metallic
Paula C - 4 months ago
I was looking forward to the metallic effect, I followed the instructions applied with a roller . The walls have dried matt no streaks with flecks of silver glitter. I bought two tubs, the second tub I have not mixed the glitter and covered the walls 4 coats later the glitter is covered
I would not recommend this paint.
Exactly what I was looking for!
Lezli - 4 months ago
I was after a metallic paint to cover some dark wood false beams in my dining room to give them a steely look and this worked a treat. I was so pleased with it I decided to revamp a large wall cupboard too. The photos don't do it justice but I love the effect.
You do have to give the paint a really good mix before use but once mixed it was perfect!
Madame Meuble - 6 months ago
Dried nothing like the effect shown on the tub. Avoid...