See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Feature wall Tijuana Glitter effect Emulsion paint, 2L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome glitter feature wall paint is ideal for creating a sparkly finish. Perfect for feature walls and children's bedrooms
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Pour the glitter into the paint and mix thoroughly. Stir regularly during use. You can use a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving 4 hours in between coats.
Features and benefits
- Adds a stylish shimmer to your walls.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 48 hours of adding the glitter.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Once you know what to do it's great!
Bernie1234 - 1 month ago
I didn't expect to find a bag of glitter inside but decided to give it a go. The paint doesn't cover well so needed 2 or 3 coats but after it dries you have to gently sand it down! It's not to into your face but shines nicely in the evening with the lights on! I liked it enough to buy the pink version too and I've painted my daughter's room.
Completely misleading and overpriced
Koolforkats - 2 months ago
It's not glitter paint at all. It's regular paint with a sachet of glitter to use. Once the glitter has been added you have to use the paint within 48hours. Completely misleading, this product should not be on sale. There is absolutely nothing on the container explaining this. It's only when you've got it home and opened it that there is a compartment inside with the glitter in and instructions. Extremely annoyed and disappointed
Don't waste your money
Glitterpaint - 5 months ago
Bought this paint because I've seen the packets of glitter that you mix yourself and didn't want to risk clumps. Nothing on the pot says you are actually getting a pot of paint with a packet of glitter in the lid. Once you finally manage to prize the lid off the paint you will find the lid is at least an inch deep to hold a pack of glitter which is at max 1 mm deep, so a lot less paint than you think you are paying for. The paint is very thin so doesn't cover well, even though the colour is very similar to my previous wall colour. And then the glitter!!!!! Don't get excited you will get as much glitter as you would when you are writing your Christmas cards and an annoying bit of glitter lands on your face. I wish I'd have read these reviews before wasting my money and time.
Love this paint
Joannemcg - 6 months ago
I bought this paint after reading -ve reviews. So I bought an extra bag [large] valspar glitter. I put both bags in and used a hand food mixer to mix. Worked out better than expected although it cost nearly double with the extra bag of glitter. Covered with one coat.
THIS IS RUBBISH
steve tez - 6 months ago
PUT THE GLITTER PAINT ONTO THE WALL AND WHEN DRY YOU COULDNT SEE THE GLITTER AT ALL