Hurry! It's your last chance to get 10% off everything online* | Ends midnight tonight
See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Ficus Beige Art deco Gold effect Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Clean with a sponge, mild soap & water
- Recommended for Bedroom, hallway & living room
Features and benefits
This GoodHome patterned wallpaper looks amazing on a feature wall, giving a fresh new feel to any space.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Covers small wall imperfections, creating a smooth surface
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 205g/m2
|Pattern match||Straight match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Warm & winning
Nyree - 2 months ago
This beautiful, textured wallpaper gives off an attractive sheen and feels warm to the touch. It looks fabulous and adds a touch of class to our hall way.
Same batch doesn’t match
Anonymous - 2 months ago
I love the look of this wallpaper but after using up one roll, we opened the next (same batch, double and triple checked) and it’s completely different colour and the pattern doesn’t line up.
Looking at reviews this is a problem with this paper.
This wallpaper should be discontinued.
Check Batch LETTER
Scrambo2 - 8 months ago
Have just decorated my hall, landing and stairs with this paper. I'm very happy, it looks great. The problem one or two other people have had is that they have not read the label properly. The batch is designated by letter not number. As you can see on the attached photograph, this is batch code "J". The 9 digit number is a
not the batch code.
LouBlou03 - 10 months ago
Don’t waste your time getting this paper, I brought two rolls with the same batch numbers and spent hours hanging them only to see they was a different shade. We ended up ripping them of the wall and getting a refund.
We have hung wallpaper many times before and never had this happen before.
Tooney75 - 1 year ago
After seeing reviews saying this paper is easily damaged I got a sample and subjected it to some abuse, can't say I had the same problems as others. The paper was easy to hang with the pattern and colour matching perfectly. I love the finished result.