See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Hopa 1 lever Chrome-plated Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 2x stainless steel flexible hoses
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This contemporary style chrome single lever basin mixer from the Hopa collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High pressure - Suitable for combi-boiler or pumped systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Suitable water pressure||High pressure|
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.1bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
nice tap but needs a little fettling
MrWhiskers - 1 year ago
Just bought this to replace a waterfall basin tap that had very poor flow in my low pressure system. It is rated at 0.1 bar and above. Easy enough to install but has only one clamping bolt. I was OK with the hoses supplied - no kinking. However flow rate when installed was no better than my previous tap. A little investigation of the mixer head which unscrews and I discovered it had no less than 6 mesh screens in it. I took the 4 middle ones out and the flow is now much better (or you could take it out altogether but get no spray pattern). I also noted where I installed it the there was another filter screen in the hoses at the pipe connector end so if the flow slows over time this may require cleaning or removal.
oneoffreviewer - 1 year ago
My plumber was unable to fit this because the B&Q basin requires an unslotted waste. This tap has a hole at the back for a lever to raise the plug, which isn't comapatible with my basin. Unsure which tap will be suitable because instructions don't say, and images aren't clear, and there aren't 360 degree photos to check what youre buying. Frustrating.
Tap Looks Good, but Flexible Hoses a Let-down
John 654321 - 1 year ago
Installation was okay until it came to adding the flexible hoses. I came to connect them to the supply pipes, but they appear to be of inferior quality and kinked too easily cutting off the water supply to the taps. I resorted to replacing them with the flexible hoses from the old tap that are not particulary old but are of a better quality and connect without kinking when flexed to fit.
Nice enough tap but let down by the pop-up waste
Triffid - 2 years ago
A good looking tap with a lovely smooth operating action. Plumbing it in was straightforward. No problem with the tap itself, but there is an issue with the waste: The thread on the waste outlet stub is too short, so it is impossible to fully tighten the nut connector on the trap. This will need a fix or a bodge of some sort I'm afraid - which is disappointing.