See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Kellan 1 lever Chrome-plated Waterfall Basin Mono mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 2x stainless steel flexible hoses
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This modern style chrome single lever basin mixer from the Kellan collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.3 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.3bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
Very poor quality
Nerta - 1 month ago
Within 5 months. It became stiff and squeaky. Applied WD40 and sprayed loads timescale remover but had no effect! They it finally snapped! Please avoid! The reviews are all true.
Stiff and squeak when lifting the handle
Joanna12345 - 2 months ago
Had it for almost 2 years and now when you lift the handle it is stiff and squeaks very loud on every lift and turn. We tried to apply some WD40 but it does not make any difference. Will be taking it back to B&Q. Avoid this product.
Look nice but don’t last
Jo MM - 4 months ago
Had this tap 2 years, matching bath taps too. It states it has some anti lime scale thing on it but can’t see it’s made any difference. Tap now dripping. New plumber told us the bath tap just isn’t doing it’s job. Have to change both taps now. Hoping 10 yr guarantee saves me having to pay out extra!
Looks good but poor quality
DKS - 5 months ago
Leaks after twelve months. No scale issues in my area. Found some split black rubber under handle. AVOID
Rogerthead - 6 months ago
I bought this approx 2 years ago but because I worked overseas, it was not used for 8 months. Now it is in constant use but drips when you close the tap. Also, the lime scale appears to be a continuous problem around the mouth of the tap