See more Paint
GoodHome Kitchen Delaware Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This matt emulsion paint from the GoodHome Kitchen range is the perfect choice to refresh your home interior. Made to provide a rich, durable finish on wall & ceiling, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. Delaware is a wonderful shade of grey that will add a contemporary feel to your design. Use this emulsion paint to create an effortlessly matt finish with easy application and minimal cleanup. This 2.5L size contains enough paint to cover up to 30 m² on average. You can use a brush or roller to apply an even layer. It will dry quickly between coats meaning you can recoat it in 2-4 hours. Washable and resistant to stains, it’s perfect to use in kitchens. Also, you can be assured that this water-based paint is safe for you in your home, as it has minimal VOCs and is low odour.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
Features and benefits
- It is grease and stain resistant to keep your colour looking fresh for longer
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|