See more Paint
GoodHome Kitchen Hamilton Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A popular GoodHome interior matt emulsion paint that is suitable for use on wall & ceiling, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Hamilton is a unique shade of grey that will add a contemporary feel to your scheme. Designed to provide a long-lasting matt finish, this emulsion paint achieves a beautiful look, without compromising on quality. This 2.5L size will cover up to 30 m² on average. You can use a brush or roller to apply an even layer. GoodHome Kitchen ensures a rich depth of colour after just 2 coats and with its quick drying formula, it can be recoated after 2-4 hours. Washable and resistant to stains, it’s perfect to use in kitchens. As well as looking brilliant, this water-based paint is safe for use in your home. It contains minimal VOCs and it has low odour levels, making it a safe choice for you and your environment.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
Features and benefits
- It is grease and stain resistant to keep your colour looking fresh for longer
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|