See more Laminate Flooring
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway and living room
- Fitting type: Click system
- Not water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 20 years guarantee
Features and Benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- This laminate has been designed to sustain high traffic, and is ideal for living areas such as bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system. This floor is also suitable for use with underfloor heating
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
great light colour and locking system
solk - 26 days ago
Wide boards, easy to fix, interesting locking system on ends of the board with plastic inserts, never come across before, works very well. Light oak colour and nice surface texture.
Easy to cut, quick to lay and no chipping!
Jacqueline149 - 26 days ago
This has to be the best laminate flooring that I have purchased from B &Q and I have been buying and installing laminate floors for over 12 years. I am not a professional just an enthusiastic DIYer. It is a very robust flooring and due to the width of the strips, it is very quick to put down. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.