See more Laminate Flooring
GoodHome Masham Natural Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.55m² Pack
4 for 3 across Laminate flooring, Luxury vinyl click and Tiles. Mix and match. Discount applied at checkout.
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Click system
- Not water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- The embossed design on the wood pattern adds to the realistic look of the floor
- This laminate has been designed to sustain intensive traffic, and is ideal for passing areas such as hallways, corridors, bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
Ivone123 - 7 days ago
I forgot the negative reviews of this product. I have laid several laminate floors and this without doubt this was the worst one!
Great looking floor
Adcjen - 1 month ago
Looks far better then expected, looks and feels solid build.
Can not wait to see the end finish when the walls are painted
Terrible..do not waste time trying to fit it.
Ada100 - 2 months ago
Manufactured by Smurfit Kappa and this cannot have been tested by B and Q before stocking. The joint do not connect properly and do not hold together. I have done five laminate floors over the past few years and never encountered anything like this. You will spend the day fitting it and realise that you will have to replace it. Waste of time and money. How much more B and Q flooring is like this?
THIS PRODUCT IS A WASTE OF MONEY
AnnoyedCustomer999 - 3 months ago
I bought and fitted this product a couple months back and within this timeframe has already chipped and the boards have popped out and moved around. Due to this I decided not to lay the lower floor with the same and when I tried to return the product they did not approve the return.
Worst floor I have ever put down.
Andymo123 - 3 months ago
This floor was a nightmare to install. None of the boards would click together and kept popping out. Once I finally got it installed the boards came apart on the floor over time and the corners have pulled off. The floor looks a mess now.