See more Laminate Flooring
GoodHome Mossley Natural Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.73m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway and living room
- Click system
- Not water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- The embossed design on the wood pattern adds to the realistic look of the floor
- This laminate has been designed to sustain intensive traffic, and is ideal for passing areas such as hallways, corridors, bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
Easy to install
Not a DIY - 17 days ago
My builder is really happy with this one, he said it's easy to lay and looks/feels good, I will review it again after few months.
Sterling33 - 20 days ago
I have read some reviews and some are saying there should be a black strip on the side of the long piece we have bought 32 boxes and up to now there are no strips, the batch is 12/19 and not sure I should take it back can anyone help
Much better than expected
Rocksallie - 24 days ago
Bought for my bedroom. Looks fab. Easy to lay. Overestimated number by 100%
Easy to fit
Coco6453 - 27 days ago
Found the product really easy to fit and click together. Have a little experience of laying floors but certainly not an expert. Out of 12 packs only had one board with a tiny chip along an edge. Boards cut really well, my 14yr old son was able to do the cutting himself. Have laid cheaper floors and definitely see a difference in quality when it comes to fitting. Took around 10 hours all in to do hall and living room.
RalphM - 1 month ago
I can't fault the product. Looks amazing. A little tricky to click together, but not had the problems others have had. My main problem is that it drops in places but I think that is more to do with my floor being uneven.