See more Multi-Purpose Compost
GoodHome Multi-purpose Compost 20L
This GoodHome multi-purpose compost is perfect for beds and borders, pots and hanging baskets. It locks in essential nutrients and moisture to help your crops flourish, use with our multi-purpose plant food for tastier fruit and vegetables and bigger blooms
- For growing plants in hanging baskets, pots and window boxes. Rooting cuttings and sowing seeds in seed trays and pots. Potting on seedlings and rooted cuttings
- 100% coir, green compost & composted bark
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This compost feeds for up to 8 weeks after planting
- This compost can be used in pots & planters
- This compost helps to reduce garden maintenance by retaining moisture in your soil
|Litre capacity (L)||20L|
Worst soil ever used
Pottingsoil - 1 month ago
I repotted several house plants and several outside plants. Cue a swarm of fungus gnats emerging from the soil, the loss of multiple plants and endless irritating pests. Thanks B&Q.
It's OK but......
JC1958 - 4 months ago
Thought this was expensive and found when potting it was a bit dry. Really needs twice a day heavy watering this is not my favourite sorry.
Singi - 6 months ago
Great compost, everything I planted grew and thrived (written 6 weeks after purchase)
lisa65 - 6 months ago
Great price, and product seems fine ... but my expectations of dirt are fairly basic. This dark, rich soil was ideal for repotting two small conifers and so far they seem to be thriving.
Not a decent compost at all
ezabuk - 6 months ago
Decent sized bad at 20 litres so very handy except the compost is more like my own garden soil than a rich nutrient enriched compost - won’t buy again.