See more Skirting Board Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Princeton Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using a brush or foam roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 25°C
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Before painting on bare wood or metal, use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be rubbed down with a fine abrasive paper. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Metal surfaces should be free from rust and corrosion. Knots in wood surfaces should be treated with a knotting solution. Fill any holes or defects with filler
Features and benefits
When you've just painted your walls it would be a shame to leave the finishing touches. So we've created GoodHome wood and metal interior paint. Durable and long-lasting paint in matching colours to our walls and ceiling paint. A low sheen eggshell finish, perfect for painting your skirtings, doors and window frames.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer, so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- We know that accidents happen. That's why this paint is washable. Marks and spills can be easily scrubbed away so your paint looks as good as new
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint is resistant to yellowing and durable
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
|Drying time||4 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store your leftover paint between 5°С and 30°С. Best used within 1 year of opening|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
I like the coverage but...
Skin505050 - 14 days ago
Ok so I love the coverage... would have liked it to be a little more matt as we are psjning it on woodwork next to the matt wall Princeton... beware though MIX well MIX again and then again as in use... as I left a small amount of paint in a can and then used this to touch up.. it dried lighter. fortunately easily corrected.
Not for me
KarenMcG - 30 days ago
I bought this for MDF shelves which had been under coated - gave up after half an hour as paint was splitting on the surface. No idea what I’ve done wrong
Need to sand or use a primer
Melaniedp - 4 months ago
Colour is alot darker than I thought and the first coat seems to go patchy, each stroke goes on then some second strokes takes it right back off. If you sand or prime first it goes on alot better. Need 2 coats if sanded or primed or 3 coats if you haven't to get a nice finish. The eggshell is a lovely finished result but hard work putting it on
Juecoo - 5 months ago
I brought this paint last week.
After three coats it's dried very patchy.
Got to buy more paint to cover it.
LJMA - 5 months ago
Bought this product to paint the handrail with to add a focal point to the stairs. Fab coverage, did take 2 coats but this was advised on the tin. Dried within an hour. Easy to apply, depth of colour is lovely. Very happy with the result.