See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Seaton 1 lever Waterfall Basin Mono mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 2x stainless steel flexible hoses
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This modern style chrome single lever basin mixer from the Seaton collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.2 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.2bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
DO NOT BUY **WATER LEAK ISSUES**
SAJ1979 - 5 months ago
Bought this during lockdown, it started to leak on the first day, unfortunately waiting for them to reopen i have misplaced the receipt, i would advise anyone who has bought it to keep a close eye on it regularly
because this is the second water leak review.
Waste of money
mir86 - 6 months ago
The tap is deceivingly stylish however there is fault with the designed whenever you turn it on 90% it will drip, f the water flow is left on low, the surface tension of the water can cause the flow to “wrap around” the tap spout and dribble back around the tap body ultimately ending on the floor.
Just the job!
jampot83 - 7 months ago
Selected this for the bathroom. A sturdy tap that sends water out just as I wanted. A great product. Easy to fit
Scaling and Dribble Problems
Anonymous - 8 months ago
There are two key design / manufacturing faults with this tap despite it looking really stylish that I would definitely not purchase it again
1. If the water flow is left on very low, the surface tension of the water can cause the flow to “wrap around” the tap spout and dribble back around the tap body ultimately ending on the floor.
2. For some really strange reason the waterfall part scales up really easily and the scale cannot be removed (many different chemicals tried)- whether it is reacting with something in the metal I don’t know??
So please avoid - we are going to sacrifice the stylish looks and replace with a more conventional (and cheaper one)
Pashapuss - 1 year ago
This was fitted to a new en suite without my opinion as I gave the builder a free rein. He made good choices, but this wasn't one of them. Dismal power, more of a dribble really.
I'm now searching for a replacement that is more traditional.
Also, due to the covid situation, I'm bleaching washing facilities. This tap is now dis-coloured and tainted