See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Hamptons Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
BLUE NOT GREY
EL20 - 8 days ago
Hoping to save someone the problems we have had. (We should have read the reviews first) this paint is definitely NOT GREY it dries a baby blue colour. It is awful. I am unsure how they haven't picked up on this problem with so many unhappy customers? We carried on painting hoping it would dry lighter.... no such luck. Waste of a day.
Blue not gray
Anne9955 - 1 month ago
Unfortunately didn’t read the reviews until after I painted my room the color in the brochure is light gray and on the tin shows light gray but when it dried on my walls it was blue bad quality for b&q
Read the reviews. It's blue not grey
Roodiy - 1 month ago
Wish I had believed the reviews. This is pale denim blue not grey. Pleasant enough colour but nothing like what you think you are getting.
Miles off grey - it’s baby blue
DB1991 - 3 months ago
When applying the paint you think it’s grey, after 4 coats it’s definitely hasn’t changed and is still baby blue, bought Dulex instead
Hamptons grey paint.... Lovely, but not grey.
Feeling blue - 4 months ago
I was looking for a light grey paint, bought the tester and thought... That'll do for me, just the very thing. Read the reviews and noted the the ones which said it was blue! No, it couldn't be, I got the tester! Got it home, painted the walls (went on really nicely), stood back to admire it, and... Its blue. Its not grey, its a really nice wedgewood blue... But not what I wanted, and not what it looks like on the tub or in tester size. So, I've now ordered Whistler from the same range, which is.... Yep, grey!