We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Hamptons Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Miles off grey - it’s baby blue
DB1991 - 1 month ago
When applying the paint you think it’s grey, after 4 coats it’s definitely hasn’t changed and is still baby blue, bought Dulex instead
Hamptons grey paint.... Lovely, but not grey.
Feeling blue - 2 months ago
I was looking for a light grey paint, bought the tester and thought... That'll do for me, just the very thing. Read the reviews and noted the the ones which said it was blue! No, it couldn't be, I got the tester! Got it home, painted the walls (went on really nicely), stood back to admire it, and... Its blue. Its not grey, its a really nice wedgewood blue... But not what I wanted, and not what it looks like on the tub or in tester size. So, I've now ordered Whistler from the same range, which is.... Yep, grey!
Excellent colour and paint
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Bought this product hoping it was the right colour it's perfect warm tones I would recommend it x
Goodhome Paints - Inaccurate Colour shades
Exact - 2 months ago
This is not specifically a comment about this colour paint, more about B&Qs Goodhome range. I have found time and again that the actual shades shown on the tin or even the actual displayed samples are significantly different when painted. Shouldn’t be this way, I have raised this with B&Q, not sure anything is happening..Save yourself by using a tester- which you of course have to buy!
This paint is blue
Vicky78 - 3 months ago
I bought this paint thinking it’s light grey, but it’s actually pale blue with a hint of grey. The colour looks very cold. Unless you want a very cool grey with blue tones then I would go for another paint. The quality is ok though.