See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Kyoto Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Very surprised by this paint
Natalie88 - 21 days ago
Brought this paint after a suggested review on the wallpaper I brought (whispering trees also from b&q) was very dubious about this paint as I only have ever used dulux. But let me tell you this was the perfect colour after I originally was going to use grey, I didn’t even use a tester I just put it straight on. 2 coats is enough. Pictures do not do the colour justice. Colour is a dusty pink shade
missme31 - 1 month ago
Nice paint, only used one coat to cover wallpaper, looks lovely not to bright just the right colour
Nfb92 - 2 months ago
Only needed one coat, beautiful colour for my spare room.
Katsi - 2 months ago
We are really happy with this colour it is Blush Pink when drys, looks darker on applying, good quality and lots left over, highly recommended
Best paint in a long time.
Diyer2020 - 4 months ago
We have used this paint in a large living room. Was a bit worried when applying as it was quite dark and really pink...... We only needed to give it 1 coat the paint is lovely and thick and goes on very easy with amazing coverage! I'm used to using branded paints but will now use these as they are so good! When the paint dried a few hours later we were so happy that the colour is a very pretty pale blush. Would 100% recommend this paint.