See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Kyoto Matt Emulsion paint 5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and Benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Range||Walls & ceilings|
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||5L|
|Coverage||Up to 12 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Awful!! Paint peels off the walls
DIY2019 - 2 months ago
Awful!! Paint peels off the walls, very watery and drips all over the place. Stains clothes, does not wash out even with 60-degree wash. Wish I had never purchased the paint, should have stuck with Dulux for the £4 more.
Excellent quality paint
Chrisplatt9 - 2 months ago
I don’t very often write reviews but felt I had to for this paint. I’ve used loads of different paints over the years, and this is up there at the top. Good coverage, and very easy to apply. Also used the white for the ceiling, well impressed, and very good value. Well done B&Q you’ve got it right with this paint.