See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Westminster Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Far too translucent
YoungPike - 1 month ago
I bought two tubs of this last week to paint an average-sized living room. The walls were originally pale cream and so far I have applied six coats of B&Q Goodhome Westminster and it still looks patchy in places. Hopefully a seventh coat will do the trick. This paint simply doesn't have sufficient opacity. I wish I had bought Johnstones or Dulux instead.
ZoeNinja - 3 months ago
Really good paint. The other reviews are right it is chalky but by friend is a decorator and she said to water it down slightly by 10% so that's what I did for cutting in. Lovely colour. It's between red and terracotta, like a fox. Very pleased