See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Solvent-free Wood glue, 1L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Store in a cool/low-temperature, well-ventilated (dry) place. Keep container closed when not in use. Keep away from frost. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight
- Prepare - Surfaces should be clean and dry. Apply glue generously to the surface before joining and gripping for 20-30 minutes (parts should fit tightly). In Use - bead can be applied thick or thin using the unique cap. Remove any excess glue with a clean, wet cloth or scrape it off once the glue dries. Allow bond to dry for 24 hours. Clean Up - Remove clear applicator tip to clean out glue build-up. Close cap after use. Store at room temperature. If the glue thickens or separates, shake vigorously until the original consistency is restored.
- Suitable for - Wood
- Not recommended for structural or load-bearing applications, or for continuous submersion or below-waterline use. Keep out of reach of children
Features and benefits
For a strong, fast bond across a variety of wood surfaces, Gorilla Wood Glue is the hard-working, water resistant formula, perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Gorilla Wood Glue is an easy-to-use, water based PVA adhesive, with a grip time of just 20-30 minutes. It dries a natural wood colour so you’re guaranteed a clean-looking bond line for your projects.
- Dries natural colour - Dries a natural wood colour for a clean bond line
- D3 water resistant - Perfect for indoor and outdoor applications
- Anti-clog cap - Unique cap stops drying out, preventing blockages
- Short grip time - Grips in just 20-30 minutes
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Resistant to moisture||Moisture resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Substance||Polyvinyl acetate (PVA)|