See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Wood glue, 236ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
For a strong, fast bond across a variety of wood surfaces, Gorilla Wood Glue is the hard-working, water resistant formula, perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- Suitable for Wood
- Resistant to moisture & water
- Store at room temperature. It is advisable not to freeze
- Keep away from children and protect from frost
Features and benefits
- Dries natural colour - Dries a natural wood colour for a clean bond line
- D3 water resistant - Perfect for indoor and outdoor applications
- Anti-clog cap - Unique cap stops drying out, preventing blockages
- Short grip time - Grips in just 20-30 minutes
- May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum application temperature||26°C|
|Minimum application temperature||-17°C|
|Substance||Polyvinyl acetate (PVA)|