See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Solvent-free Wood glue, 236ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This wood glue is suitable A range of woodwork, carpentry, hobby & DIY projects.
- Store at room temperature. It is advisable not to freeze
- Suitable for - Wood
- Keep away from children and protect from frost
Features and benefits
This Gorilla wood glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and DIYers trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue offers an easy to use water-based adhesive with all the holding power Gorilla is known for. It dries clear, for an invisible bond line for your projects.
- Dries to a natural colour, with no foaming for an invisible bond line
- Incredibly water resistant so can be used indoors and outdoors
- Extra strong hold for wood
- This glue dries clear to match the colour of wood and is also paintable
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Composition||2-propanol, 1-phenoxy, 3(2H)-isothiazolone, 5-chloro-2-methyl- with 2-methyl-3(2H)-isothiazolone, vinyl acetate-vinyl alcohol polymer and water|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum application temperature||26°C|
|Minimum application temperature||-17°C|
|Resistant to moisture||Moisture resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Substance||Polyvinyl acetate (PVA)|