Graham & Brown Mirage Latte Trees Wallpaper
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
A calming and tranquil design which brings a sense of the outdoors indoors, for your own personal Eden. Perfect for homes and offices alike.
- Ideal for use in bedrooms, hallways and living areas
- Spongeable to remove marks caused by everyday life
- Our wallpaper has been sourced in a sustainable manner
Features and Benefits
Evoke the sense of spring mornings with the misty outdoors pattern of this Mirage wallpaper. Washed with different shades of latte with a subtle metallic twist, this beautiful design creates depth and drama that makes you feel as if you could step right through the walls. The subtle gradient creates a seamless pattern that could stretch on for miles.
|Style||Floral, trees & nature|
|Sizes||(H)10m x (W)520mm|
|Coverage||Up to 5.2 m²|
|Application||Paste the paper|
|Pattern repeat||Straight match every 53cm|
|Brand||Graham & Brown|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wallpaper adds a stunning finish to the walls of any room, whether it’s a bold, colourful patterned wallpaper or a subtle, neutral wallpaper. With wallpaper comes the flexibility of wallpapering a whole room or an individual feature wall.
Our extensive range of wallpaper offers a variety of colours, patterns and textures. Choose from styles including floral, geometric, metallic, natural and vintage. Our buyer's guide helps you choose the perfect wallpaper for your room to create the look that you’ll love.
In this guide we’ll walk you through how to:
- Measure and cut wallpaper to the correct lengths
- Apply adhesive to the wallpaper
- Hang the lengths to achieve a straight and smooth finish, on walls and around corners and stairwells
- Tackle awkward areas like radiators, windows, light switches, plug sockets and door frames
- Hang wallpaper to create a feature wall
For this project we’ll be using paste the paper wallpaper, which needs to have adhesive applied to the back of it before hanging. The alternatives are paste the wall paper, which means that you apply the wallpaper adhesive to the wall instead of the paper, and self-adhesive wallpaper. For pasting the wall we recommend applying the adhesive with a roller.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Fantastic feature design, with inspiring text set on easy living modern colours. Ideal for use in bedrooms, hallways and living areas Wet removable Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove marks caused by everyday life Our wallpaper has been sourced in a sustainable manner
Release your inner roar with this tiger print design from Julien MacDonald. Ideal for use in bedrooms, hallways and living areas Paste the wall technology for easy hanging and removal Spongeable to remove marks caused by everyday life Our wallpaper has been sourced in a sustainable manner