See more Wallpaper
Grandeco Boutique Pure & Protect Cirrus Woven Linen Textured Antibacterial Wallpaper, Green
Sold & shipped by Grandeco UK Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
With the Atmosphere collection, Grandeco Boutique combines the best of two worlds. Thanks to Grandeco’s innovative Pure & Protect technology, this linen textured weave wallpaper is finished with an antivirus and antibacterial coating. Applying to just one wall creates a healthier and safer space, so it's perfect to mix with a feature wall too. Choose from semi-plains and co-ordinating 8.5cm stripes.
- Recommended for use in Any room
- Paste the wall application
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Covers cracks & minor imperfections
- Instructions for Care - Clean with a damp cloth
Features and benefits
Did you know that a typical household can harbour more than 9000 types of viruses and bacteria? Grandeco has developed a wallpaper collection that eliminates viruses, bacteria and fungi. During the production process a Nobacoat coating is applied to the wallpaper. As air moves through the room bacteria, viruses and fungi are attracted to this coating through electrostatic forces. The harmful air particles are negatively charged and the wallpaper is positively charged. And you know what they say: opposites attract. Pure & Protect effectively eliminates these harmful particles by piercing their cell walls. As this is not a chemical process it's safe for children and pets too. Moreover, the coating makes this wallpaper extra tough and scrubbable so it's easy to clean; ideal for busy households and high traffic areas.
- Another amazing feature of the coating is that it makes the wallpaper easily washable and scratch-resistant. Ideal for rooms that are used intensively, such as the hallway or the playroom.
- You can forget about the hassle of a pasting table, because with Paste the Wall wallpaper you apply the paste directly onto your walls; no soaking; no mess.
- Featuring an embossed finish that adds depth to you walls whilst helping to covers cracks & minor imperfections
- Pattern Number - AT1032
- Unlike all similar products in the market, Pure & Protect uses a water-based mechanical process, not chemical, therefore not harmful to humans.
- The Pure & Protect coating effectively eliminates harmful particles by piercing the cell walls - watch the video to find out more
- Available in various colour options plus co-ordinating stripes
- Nobacoat coating is at the base of Pure & Protect, within an hour it eliminates 99,9% of all harmful particles that touch the surface and remains effective for +12 years
|Pattern match||Free match|