See more Planters
Greena Hexagonal Raised Bed 30 cm High, 60cm each side
Sold & shipped by Select IP Ltd
Growing your own fruit and vegetables not only saves money, but also provides an extremely positive and fulfilling hobby. Our high-quality Timber Raised Beds provide an easily-accessible growing area, kept neatly separate from the rest of the garden. This makes it much easier to water & feed correctly, while also raising the growing area up to a more convenient height.
- Suitable for Outdoor use
- Manufacturer guarantee: 1 month
Features and benefits
Available in a choice of sizes, with all fixings and full instructions included, these elongated hexagonal planters are a practical and charming feature to add to any area of the garden. These Raised Beds have no base to allow for natural drainage and to allow some plants to extend their roots and obtain nutrients from deeper into the ground.
- Other sizes and styles are also available in our range
- Made from pressure-treated renewable timber for long product life
- Delivered flat-packed & easy to assemble in minutes with full instructions included
- Smooth, planed finish for attractive appearance
- Overall assembled size approx. H30 x W120 x L120cm, Capacity approx. 280L
- Made in the UK
- Ideal for growing vegetables, plants, herbs & more
- Includes strong corner posts, pre-drilled timber & all necessary fixings