GripIt Plasterboard Fixings (Dia)20mm, Pack of 4
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Fix heavy objects such as radiators, water heaters, cabinets and bathroom fittings to plasterboard walls with this pack of plasterboard fixings from GripIt.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Plasterboard thickness - 9.5-15 mm
- Fitting instructions - Just drill, tap & turn
- Maximum load - 160 kg
- Corrosion resistant
Features and Benefits
- The universal collar automatically adjusts to the thickness of your plasterboard and distributes load weight across a wider area
- Unique backing wings expand inside the cavity space to provide a secure anchor on the back surface
|Material||Plastic & metal|
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of Phillips countersunk flat head internal screws are constructed from a durable metal, 60mm in length and come fully threaded. They're ideal for a range of DIY applications. Guarantee - 1 year
This pack of four nylon solid wall plugs from Diall are ideal for use in concrete block and bricks, for fixing pictures, lighting, skirting/dado railing, shelves, trunking, cable trays, electrical fittings, and letterboxes. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Engineered grip ...
This pack of four nylon & steel universal plugs from Diall are ideal for use with concrete and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves. Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its ...
This pack of 25 plastic hammer-in plugs from Diall are ideal for fixing styrofoam and wool insulation. Fitting instructions - Drill a hole of 10mm diameter and depth in the surface. Hammer the plug into the hole until fixing depth is reached Fixings supplied