See more Paint brushes
Harris Trade Short Handle Cutting-In Paint brush
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Harris Trade 2" short handle brush is designed specifically for easy, comfortable cutting-in. A popular choice for cutting-in around fixtures such as light switches, and above skirtings.
- Suitable for All paints & varnishes
- For use on Doors, skirting boards & window frames
- Comfort grip handle
- Resistant to rust
- Clean in accordance with paint manufacturers guidelines
Features and benefits
High specification, fine-tipped synthetic filaments deliver a smooth finish and even coverage. The short and 'stubby' wooden handle means a controlled and comfortable grip for more precise cutting-in.
- Comfortable wooden, unvarnished handle for prolonged use
- Angled profile for easier precision
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel ferrule
- Easy to clean
- Vapour box compatible
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Bristle type||Synthetic bristles|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Range||Short Handle Cutting-In|