See more Fire Maintenance & Fuel
Homefire Heat logs, 9.5kg
3 for £16. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
These Homefire Heat logs provide high heat energy outputs and are made from 100% recycled wood. With no additives or chemicals, these logs make the perfect fuel for those looking to reduce their impact on the environment whilst heating their home with good quality, long lasting logs.
- Made from waste sawdust
- Place firelighters and kindling on firebed, then Shimada logs on top. Light the firelighter and adjust draught to maximum.
- Ready to burn
Features and benefits
- Providing a great alternative to standard seasoned firewood, they’re also 100% clean with no additives or chemicals – just compressed wood!
- High energy, ultra dry logs
- Made from 100% recycled wood
- The product is made from waste sawdust, making it extremely environmentally friendly
- Certified as dried to less than 20% moisture Content. Less moisture means it burns hotter and with less smoke than wet logs
- Recommended for open fires, multi-fuel stoves and chimeneas
|Material||Compressed sawdust & shavings|
Good long lasting logs
Beth1407 - 2 months ago
I use these in an outdoor fire pit and they burn for a long time and dont require much maintenance once lit. They also burn nice and hot. Overall great product and prefer these to proper wood logs.
Work well when added to a hot fire
Roger23 - 2 months ago
These are difficult to light from scratch, but if added to an already established hot fire they burn slow and hot. Advise getting your fire going with softwood before adding these
Great for chiminea
Twigs18 - 4 months ago
Had our chiminea going for nearly 5 hours these logs- don’t get me wrong we’ve added quite a few to keep the heat up and to be toasty but they’re perfect for what we need them for- they don’t smoke too much so good for keeping neighbours happy! Definitely going to buy more!
Good for stoves
Parklanejane - 8 months ago
We have bought about 30 packs of these to see us through the winter with our log burning stove. We think they're great. We mix them in with logs and they help to keep a balanced fire all evening. Looking at the negative reviews, I do think you need to pick the packs yourself and make sure they haven't got wet or been bashed about. I would like to get more in a pack to cut down the amount of plastic waste.
Hot n Smokey
Another MJA - 9 months ago
They burn very hot but put out far too much smoke, Will never buy again