See more Fire Maintenance & Fuel
Homefire Heat logs
2 for £14. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
- Place firelighters and kindling on firebed, then Shimada logs on top. Light the firelighter and adjust draught to maximum.
- Purpose: Smoke Control Zones
Features and benefits
- Providing a great alternative to standard seasoned firewood, they’re also 100% clean with no additives or chemicals – just compressed wood!
- High energy, ultra dry logs
- Made from 100% recycled wood
- The product is made from waste sawdust, making it extremely environmentally friendly
- Certified as dried to less than 20% moisture Content. Less moisture means it burns hotter and with less smoke than wet logs
- Recommended for open fires, multi-fuel stoves and chimeneas
|Material||Compressed sawdust & shavings|
Brilliant - wouldn’t use anything else
Loveautumn - 2 months ago
These are brilliant. Initially you get a flame, probably for about 30 minutes but then they do die down (just as a log would). Then they burn slowly down and help to kick out A lot of heat and keep the fire going for a long time. Logs are very effective and pretty looking but they burn very quickly and are expensively. These keep the heat coming and if you want the flames throw a log on. I wouldn’t use anything else in my log burner. Can’t comment on what they are like on an open fire. Perhaps they are more suited to logburners. Reasonable price too
not worse a penny
MG firemaster - 3 months ago
Just does not produce a flame once fire starter stops.
Bruce42 - 5 months ago
Bought several packs for our firepit. Like one or 2 other reviewers, logs burnt well initially with firefighters, then flames died down and then produced copious smoke, ending the evening outdoors. Do not waste your money.
Marcs74 - 9 months ago
Should be banned from selling. False advertisement. Nice flame while firelighters on them then nothing. No flame no fire no heat. Not even sure be good on a huge log fire
Excellent for open fires
tobyjug1210 - 9 months ago
Top product one firefighter and your away no need for coal too and 3 will heat you well for the evening