See more Fire Maintenance & Fuel
Homefire Heatlog Pack
2 for £14. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
- Suitable for - Smoke Control Zones
- Natural aroma
Features and benefits
- Providing a great alternative to standard seasoned firewood, they’re also 100% clean with no additives or chemicals – just compressed wood!
- High energy, ultra dry logs
- Made from 100% recycled wood
- The product is made from waste sawdust, making it extremely environmentally friendly
- Certified as dried to less than 20% moisture Content. Less moisture means it burns hotter and with less smoke than wet logs
- Recommended for open fires, multi-fuel stoves and chimeneas
|Material||Compressed Sawdust and shavings|
|Size||39cm long x 20cm wide x 13 cm deep|
|Unit of measure||Pack|
|Amount Recycled Materials||1%|
not worse a penny
MG firemaster - 1 month ago
Just does not produce a flame once fire starter stops.
Bruce42 - 3 months ago
Bought several packs for our firepit. Like one or 2 other reviewers, logs burnt well initially with firefighters, then flames died down and then produced copious smoke, ending the evening outdoors. Do not waste your money.
Marcs74 - 7 months ago
Should be banned from selling. False advertisement. Nice flame while firelighters on them then nothing. No flame no fire no heat. Not even sure be good on a huge log fire
Excellent for open fires
tobyjug1210 - 7 months ago
Top product one firefighter and your away no need for coal too and 3 will heat you well for the evening
Great for open fires
Fleur51 - 11 months ago
I go through coal and logs like water and find they do not last long. I bought these to see how they compare. I placed 2 on the fire in addition to firefighters, some kindling and a little coal which I already lit and left to burn for 10 mins. 2 hours later still burning hot and a good amount of flame, much more than logs and coal alone. Will buy again however a little expensive