Homelux Rose gold Metal Tile trim
[This is a block of tabs..]
Give a neat and stylish finish to your tiles with this anodised metal tile trim. Suitable for use with tiles up to 8mm thick, to hide and protect the exposed raw edges of tiles.
- Fitting instructions - Full instructions supplied
- Recommended for - Bathrooms, kitchens, en suites, wet rooms, conservatories & hallways
- Profile - Straight
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to install
- Easy to cut and mitre
- Contemporary metal finish
- Complements room furniture
- Use the same adhesive recommended by tile manufacturer
|Colour description||Rose gold|
|Suitable for||Tiles up to 8mm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Tiling is a skilled task but we’re here to help you get the best finish to your wall tiles. Whether you’re tiling a whole bathroom, a shower cubicle, a splashback in a kitchen or a small section around a fireplace, our advice will help you achieve a great result.
Before you begin, it’s important to plan your tiling. Calculating the number of tiles you need, preparing the wall and planning out the position of the tiles are all essential factors. Our guide to planning your wall tiles covers all you need to know before tiling.
Once you’ve done your planning, this guide will walk you through how to apply the tiles. In our example we’re tiling a whole wall with square tiles in a linear tiling design. We’ll explain how to:
- Fix whole tiles to a wall
- Cut tiles for corners and obstacles and apply corner tile trim
- Grout and finish wall tiles
- Tile a splashback
- Seal around the edges of tiling.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery