Honeywell Evohome Wireless Heating Control
[This is a block of tabs..]
- The evohome is a sophisticated heating system that ensures you can create and individually control up to 12 heating zones in domestic properties. evohome will also control domestic hot water.
Features and Benefits
Evohome is suitable for any home with a hydronic (wet) central heating system. Zoning solutions can be designed for even the simplest of property layouts. evohome is ideal when looking to control temperatures in larger properties, such as luxury apartments; large family homes; homes with business use; multiple occupancy apartments and light commercial spaces, such as doctor’s surgeries and small offices.
- Heat your home zone by zone; Remote control via Android & iOS apps; Quick Action controls ; Expandable system
- Take control of your home's heating and hot water to keep bills down.
- Evohome allows the installation of multiple temperature sensing devices around the property without altering existing pipework, disrupting décor or damaging fixtures and fittings.
- With touchscreen control, the user can quickly gain control of exactly where and when the property should be heated.
- Remote access is provided via a tablet or smartphone.
- OpenTherm control capability is possible by installing the evohome OpenTherm Bridge.
|Primary power supply||Battery & mains powered|
|Battery type||Rechargeable AA|
|Number of batteries||2|
|Battery backup||Battery backup|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Plumbing comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools. If you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery