See more Sprayers
Hozelock Hand pump sprayer 5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This hand pump sprayer is suitable for water, insecticides, pesticides, fungicides and water-soluble fertilizers.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- For use on - Weed killing and plant care
- Comes with - Comes with 2x fiberglass lances (40cm), flat fan nozzle, anvil nozzle, weeding hollow cone, carry straps and dosing cap
Features and Benefits
This hand pump sprayer has two straps for easy carrying on the shoulders or back. It comes with a wide 11cm opening for easy filling and emptying
- It features a two handed pump handle and foot rest for easy pumping and increased stability
- It is fully equipped with a contents indicator
- Clip lance for easy storage
- Eliminate residual pressure remaining in the apparatus by operating the safety valve or by spraying until there is no more pressure. Avoid risks of pollution by recovering any unused product and its packaging. Wash your hands and face after treatment
- This apparatus must not contain or be used to spray chlorine, solvents or acetone-based or acid-based products. Nor should it be used for the application of bleach; washing products or disinfectants. It is equipped with a safety valve calibrated at 3 bars, which limits pressure inside the reservoir. Never remove the valve from the apparatus. Do not tamper with the operation of the valve. For your own safety, the valve must be kept in perfect working order. Before each pressurizing, check that the valve operates correctly: lift it up manually and then let go. It should return immediately to its original position. If this is not the case, do not pressurize the apparatus through the pressurizing of the reservoir. Never remove a part of the sprayer without before having released the pressure. Add 1 litre of water into the sprayer to dilute and operate to rinse all the components of the apparatus. This rinsing mixture must not be emptied but must be sprayed outside on the land that has already been treated
- It is recommended not to store the sprayer while it is still pressurised. Never store with treatment product inside the sprayer. Store the sprayer in a sheltered location out of the reach of the children. Never leave the apparatus in a heated environment, out in the sun or out in the cold
- Wear protective clothing, gloves, goggles and a mask. Do not smoke, eat or drink while using the product. Do not spray in the direction of other people or pets. Protect the environment, only spray surfaces to be treated
|Litre capacity (L)||5L|
Assembly Instructions Garbage
Phil M 64 - 4 months ago
Don't bother trying to follow the leaflet - with tiny diagrams and poorly translated English it is utterly pointless. Having to resort to youtube videos to try and work out how to put it together. Even the STRAP Is in several separate pieces. Lazy and sloppy. Sems sturdy so I'm sure once I work out how to put it together it will be fine.
Finer details lacking
Baby Carrott - 1 year ago
Seems a well made sprayer.
But should be as it's quite expensive. However it is not well designed. The weld debris from the top cap is still in the body and there is plenty more of it waiting to fall off. This will block the filter or worse the spray head. I bought this sprayer to save me from contact with the herbicide and if I have to take the nozzle apart to clean it that's negated.
Cute measuring cup. Shame it pushes the dip tube over when it is screwed in.
Jasper6 - 1 year ago
Using the interchangeable nozzles makes this the most versatile sprayer of its kind..just what I was looking for, to spray nematodes, to keep Thrips under control.