See more Paint
HQC Weather Shield Frosted Silver Matt Smooth Emulsion Masonry Paint 5L
Sold & shipped by BLD TECHNOLOGY LTD
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
HQC Masonry is ideal for concrete, brick, stone, pebbledash, ironwork, masonry or cement surfaces. Waterproof Protection.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- For use on Brick, concrete, existing paintwork, plaster, plasterboard, masonry & wallpapers
Features and benefits
- HQC paint is an ideal product for exterior work. Suitable for DIY and professionals. It’s a water-based paint that adds water protection and reduce moss, lichen and algae.
- A wet wall is a cold wall! For example, a wet fletton brick is half as thermally efficient as a dry one. By keeping the building materials dry, HQC Weathershield minimises heat loss on masonry walls.
- Great opacity, non-dripping paint, that’s why it’s good for DIY, great adhesion to the surface and has low odour.
- Once fully cured, HQC will prevent water from penetrating the wall surface whilst still allowing water vapour to pass. This means residual dampness within the wall can evaporate.
- Formulated to protect exterior walls against extreme weather conditions.
- Classification under CHIP: This product has no classification under CHIP. Classification under CLP: This product has no classification under CLP.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|VOC level||No VOC level recorded|