Ideal Orange 32A In-Line Wire Connector, Pack of 10
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
These 32A in-line wire connectors are ideal for 32A. 450V. 0.5-4.0mm² solid and 1-2.5mm² stranded (≤7 strands) conductor.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 30x 2-port, 30x 3-port, 30x 4-port and 20x 6-port connectors
Features and Benefits
- Fast, tool-free alternative to crimps
- Easily Extends Short Wires
- Innovative, in-line, push-wire connectors for solid and stranded wire.
- Continuity Check Port
- Reusable Divider Box
- Safe & Reliable
Help & Advice
How to guides
Your home's electricity supply is distributed by the consumer unit (usually known as the fuse box), where the flow of electricity is split to feed the various circuits. Socket outlets and fused connection units can be provided with electricity via two types of wiring layout, known as radial and ring circuits. Your home may well have both types, as the power supply is usually split into at least two circuits.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery